CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Up, Up & Away

Since I got this set yesterday, I HAD to ink it up. I've wanted it for so long. All right, just a month, but still...

I cased Maile Belles because I loved the way she used the cloud die.  Here's my version of her card. Yes, I realize I stamped the sentiment on the bottom crooked. Argh. I have to get better at that. So lazy!

Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: Up, Up & Away, Up, Up & Away Sentiments
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz
Paper: SS White, Kraft
Other: Cloud die, Hawaiian Shores Vintage Buttons,
Size: 4.25" x 5"

8 comments:

Mrs. Cunningham said...

lovin' it! ooh, hope the mails bring goodies for you!

Lee Anne said...

The tilt of the balloons just makes this card! I love that little detail!

Dana said...

Aww I love this! How cute are those tilted balloons?!

Amy Kolling said...

Love the cloud cutouts!!

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute card this is!

Jen Carter said...

So cute! Love how the clouds are cut!

Katie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I like how the 'upper' cloud is cut off the edge of the paper to make it more realistic.

Laurie said...

So cute! Love the cloud cut outs!