CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Paper Dolls - Challenge #7


So, yeah...loving the Large Flower stamp from Hero. I tried using the Plum Pudding trio. I used SU's Fifth Avenue floral matching flower  for the background. I like the way the card came out, but in the future, I'll use fewer flowers on the background. It's a little cluttered.

Card Details:
Stamps: Hero Arts Large Flower, SU Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: SU Eggplant Envy, SU Perfect Plum
Paper: PTI's SS White
Other: Copic Markers
Size: 4.25" x 5"

7 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

such a beautiful stamp... gorgeous card gf! hugs

Mrs. Cunningham said...

OOh, I like this!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Your card looks beautiful! The large flower is really stunning!

Lee Anne said...

There's that beautiful flower again! I just love it! Great job on the challenge!

Laurie said...

I love that flower and the homemade patterned paper! Great job!

Lisa Voerg said...

I love the background pp with the focal point flower. I think they go together perfectly.

Katie said...

Beautiful! Isn't it amazing how stamps from different companies can coordinate so well?!?!