CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sympathy Card: Swap for School

Because Leish posted her swap card, I figured I'd post mine. This was actually her challenge. She was strict about the black, white and ONE color. I chose Aqua Mist because, well, it's my favorite PTI color right now. I decided to make it a sympathy card because of the colors. I die cut the butterfly and added three rhinestones to add a little sparkle.

 

Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: Fillable Frames #4
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: SS White, Aqua Mist, Black (Bazzill)
Other: Butterfly Die, Fillable Frames #4 die
Size: 4.25" x 5"

8 comments:

Mrs. Cunningham said...

i'm so excited that i get to have one of these! Yay me and yay that i have someone as talented as you to get cards from!

Teresa said...

That is a really cool design!I love it!!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Nice card! Very cool design!

Amy Kolling said...

Love the pop of color with black and white!

Lee Anne said...

This is beautiful! I love the butterfly for a sympathy card!

Laurie said...

There are those frames again! Great job! Love the pop of color!

Katie said...

What a great background. With that little pop of color it's just perfect!

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous! Love the pop of color!