CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Amazing Birthday and Amazing Friends...

Today Leish's PTI order came in, and I got some new goodies. Boy, friends who craft are the best! Last month, the hubs put some restrictions on my spending because I've been kind of a bad girl. Anyway, I really wanted a bunch of stuff last month, but I restrained myself. So...Amy and Leish got me Background Basics: Retro, Year of Flowers: Daffodils, Up, Up & Away, Up, Up & Away Sentiments, and the cloud and up, up dies!!! What awesome friends! Tonight, I plan to get inky. 

I was incredibly stoked. I have been drooling over the daffodils since I saw the design team's creations. And Up, Up & Away...wow! So excited!

My own order, surprisingly enough, did not come in today, which is surprising considering Leish lives a few minutes away from me. At first I thought it was my paper holding up the order, but Leish's order had some paper in it, too. Oh, well, at least I have a bunch of new goodies to play with. 


Thanks again, guys!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

How great is that!?!?! Isn't it great to have crafty friends?!?!