CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Card Purse Project





This is part of a birthday gift for a good friend. I made her a coffee cozy and I was going to fill a clear box with handmade cards, but since I had time, I decided to make some "custom cards" for her. She likes natural colors...greens and browns, so I thought Turning a New Leaf would be perfect for the set. I hope she likes it. 

Project Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: Daily Designs Sentiments, Round and Round
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), Mellow Moss (SU)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Turning a New Leaf, 
Other: Plastic Stamp Box, Dk Chocolate Felt, Ribbon (AC), Small Scallop Die, Butterfly Die, Avery Address Labels

3 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

What a great project!! I really like the colors too!

Laurie said...

OK this is a super fun idea! I love it! I might have to give this one a try too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Katie said...

Love the color combination and that your friend can easily 'make' the card she needs when she wants to!