CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Son, AKA Craft Police

I can't get anything past my son. Nothing. He's in my craft room (aka "the office") quite often. Although he and my daughter have their own box of supplies, he knows what I have. We're talking tools, stamps, ink colors, everything...

I sold some post-it holders to my aunty a few weeks ago, so I had a bit of extra craft money. I bought a coffee cup stamp I've been wanting...for over a year! I got it home, inked it up, and went to town. 

Kahia walks into the office, looks at the card I made, and says, "When did you get that stamp, mom? It's new." "I just got it." "Oh, did someone buy it for you? Did you buy it? Where'd you get it from?"

It's kinda funny...but sheesh...I can just imagine when he realizes I have new images from The Greeting Farm. 

1 comment:

June K said...

Your son is too funny. (Although I might be feeling a little sorry for his future wife :) Just kidding.

**June**