CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Round and Round

This card is cased from Niki Estes. I especially love the colors. Aqua Mist is definitely one of my favorites right now. 

 If you look closely, you'll notice my scallop strip is crooked...so don't look closely. I tried to use the "live laugh love" stamp to distract from its not being straight. I added the single dot between to separate the sentiments. I added some bling to the leaves...because that's what everyone's doing and it looks prettier. Lol. 

Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: BB: Retro, Round and Round
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Kraft
Other: Bling (Kaisercraft), EK Scallop Punch, small scallop die
Size: 4.25" x 5"

6 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

awesome card.. love the color combo gf!

Anika said...

Love this! I want BB: Retro for that image alone!! Great job!

Amy Kolling said...

I love the Live Laugh Love border!!!

Lee Anne said...

Aqua mist and brown - AWESOME!! I love the border too!

Jen Carter said...

Beautiful! Love it!

Katie said...

Oh what a fabulous color combo! Definitely one to add to my favs!