CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Large Flower


I used my last BF 40% off coupon for this huge Hero Arts stamp. After I bought it, I realized I don't have an acrylic block large enough to use with it. LOL. Anyway, I saw some great coloring on the Hero Blog and decided to go with red and orange. I added some spica to the red stripes. Up close, it's sparkly. I like the way the colors pop on the white.

Card Details:
Stamps: Large Flower (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Stamper's Select White
Other: Copic Markers, Spica
Size: 4.25" x 5"

6 comments:

Dana said...

Stunningly gorgeous! I LOVE orange...my favorite color of all time.

Lee Anne said...

I love orange and do not use it enough. This is a beautiful card!

Sara Mac said...

Beautiful! Love the warm colors. Your coloring is great.

Jen Carter said...

Gorgeous!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Really nice clean and simple card! The flower is beautiful! Great job coloring it in.

Laurie said...

Super cute! Great coloring too!