CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Hubby Says...

When your birthday is close, you shouldn't buy yourself anything. After getting scolded by the hubs and Leish, I feel a little sheepish. Can I just say that I've wanted this stamp for OVER A YEAR!!! I had no idea that someone would actually get it for me. After all, as many of you know, if you don't have many crafty friends, you don't get many crafty gifts. Lol.

 


Yet, I'm extremely grateful to have a friend who knows exactly what I like and a husband who gave me the go ahead to purchase my own birthday gift. You all know where that money went. Buwahahahaha.

 
Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: Coffee Cup (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: SS White, Pure Poppy, Kraft, Beautiful Blooms
Size: 4.25" x 5"

5 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Happy Birthday Deena! It's wonderful to get to pick out your own crafty gifts. Enjoy!

Bonita Rose said...

omg.. love love that stamp... and so nice to hv money to spend on more stamps.. I totally hear ya.. lucky you.. happy bday!!! hugs and love, xo bonnierose in Fargo

Bonita Rose said...

omg.. love love that stamp... and so nice to hv money to spend on more stamps.. I totally hear ya.. lucky you.. happy bday!!! hugs and love, xo bonnierose in Fargo

Lee Anne said...

Good things come to those who wait, huh? This is an awesome card!

Katie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!