CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Fillable Frames #4

I loved the way Niki Estes used Fillable Frames #4. I did my version of her card. I love, love, love Up, Up & Away. I coordinated the balloon colors with the sentiment and sun centers (dots). I love using FF #4 like this. 

Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: Up, Up & Away, FF #4
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores
Paper: SS White
Other: Copic Markers, Balloon Dies
Size: 4.25" x 5"

5 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

so great.. love it... love the graphic feel of this card!

Jen Carter said...

What a fun layout and a great way to use those frames!

Amy Kolling said...

I like the way you used the frames here! I may have to try this!

Laurie said...

What a fun idea with the frames! Love the colors!

Katie said...

I love the matchy-matchy balloons! The dots are a great addition of color!