CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

PTI

Thrilled! Every month, PTI comes out with brand new product on the 15th. From the 5th, there are sneak peeks, and from the 10th, there are projects using the new product. Then, at midnight on the 15th, everything goes live.

Well, this month it's PTI's 3rd anniversary, and there are soooooo many yummy, new products.

The sad thing about PTI is that shipping is outrageous. In order to get free shipping, you have to spend $100, which if you know me, is very, very difficult. Okay, just kidding. Anyway, luckily, I now have a friend to split orders with. Lol.

Because there was so much hype, I made sure to order at midnight (EST). My PTI buddy and I got everything we wanted, but I have to admit, I felt a little bad telling my daughter she needed to wait for me to cut her meat until I put in my order. I got on right at 7 (midnight EST) and quickly put in the order, double checking to make sure that I got everything I wanted. I submitted and breathed a sigh of relief.

Imagine how I felt when I found out that a few of the things we ordered were SOLD OUT by 12:15! See, madness pays off! If I didn't rush like a maniac and get the order in, we might now have gotten what we wanted. Whew!

No comments: