CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

PTI Challenge Day 13

 Today's challenge from PTI was to create a sheet (acetate) of floral embellies, use them on a card, and give the sheet to a friend.

 

The lighting is bad because I'm trying to finish before the deadline. It's 11:23 p.m. here in Hawai'i. :) I used my absolute favorite PTI set, In Bloom. I layered the big flower. You can't see, but the base of the card is kraft and there's black cardstock layered over that. The snow ink didn't show up too well, but I think that was my fault. I might have gotten some stamp cleaner on the stamp. Yikes. The flower is raspberry fizz, and the leaves are ripe avocado.

  

The sheet of embellies has one large, layered flower, three smaller flowers, and three sets of leaves. This sheet of embellies is for my enabler friend who loves raspberry fizz even more than me. I hope she can create some cool cards with these.

4 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

YOUR FRIEND IS SO LUCKY! FAB EMBELLIES!!!

shelly said...

Super card and embellies. Really like your blog banner and sides!

Susan said...

Gorgeous! I love both the embellies and the card!!

hotstones said...

Your friend sure is lucky! Thank you! I'm still not sure I want to use them at all! I'm keeping um!