CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

PTI Goodies, Enablers, and More...

Today I received my box of PTI goodies. It came while I was out.

I got Butterfly Dreams, the butterfly die, Fillable Frames, the Fillable Frames die, a couple of different inks, two paper packs, Studio Style, and Dot Spot.

Speaking of being out... You know how they say that addicts shouldn't hang out together. Yeah, I think it's for a reason. Mrs. Enabler and I were chatting on FB...about crafting, Copics, Prismas, and coloring, and I end up asking her if she wants to head into town to check out some art stores.

Bad mistake.

C2F

J's Knickknacks

Hawaiian Graphics

Yikes! The company was awesome. The convos were delightful. But the wallet is waaaay lighter.

Lots of goodies to play with. Cards to come...

Excuse: Haven't done much in the card dept. because of LOAD, which is kicking my butt!

No comments: