CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby Bug

I just listed my Cricut for sale on Craigslist. I hope someone is interested. I'm asking for $100 and including 2 carts (George and Base Camp) and 1 extra mat. If someone buys it, I can get my Big Shot from Ben Franklin on Monday with my 20% off coupon. That would be incredibly awesome. I know the hubs said I could buy it if I wanted it, but I really should get rid of the baby bug. I don't use it anymore. Crossing my fingers...

1 comment:

Linda said...

GF! Before you get the Big Shot at BF, check out J's Knicknacks. The price might be better even w/the 20% coupon from BF.

I can't believe you're keeping up with the scrapbook pages. They're awesome and so are you! Very inspirational!

Hugs,
Linda