CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Copics!

The hubs indulges me. He does. Today we went into town to Hawaiian Graphics, where I bought 12 Copics. I ended up buying the Sketch markers because my friend...we'll call her Mrs. Enabler for the sake of anonymity, did further research and found that the Ciao markers hold less ink. Although I knew that, I didn't think it'd matter. However, after also speaking with one of the workers at Hawaiian Graphics, he said that it's waaaaaay harder to refill the Ciao markers. So based on the recommendations of Mrs. Enabler and Mr. Helpful Saleperson, I decided that I needed to pony up the $1 or so more the Sketch markers would require.

I tried to control myself. I really did. However, I didn't want to purchase too few and not be able to complete a project.

For flesh, I ended up getting
E00
E11
RV10 (blush/cheeks)

Tops (PTI's color trio matching Raspberry Fizz)
RV04
RV17
RV19

Bottoms/Jeans (PTI's color trio matching Enchanted Evening)
B95
B97
B99

Brown Hair (because I refuse to color blond stamps)
E25
E27
E29

The pens were $6.25 and I could either choose a 10% educator discount OR pay $10 for a 5 year membership and receive 20% off on all purchases over $15. I got the membership of course because if my stamping/coloring obsession continues, it makes the most sense.

I am now a proud owner of Copics. I guess I need to learn how to use them.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Yeah for you!! So when you master the Copics can you come over and show me how to use them? I just bought my first 3 from PTI (melon berry colors) and I can't wait to try them out. And thanks for the link to a local store, I want to go in and try theirs out!