CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

CPS- Sketch 153 (PTI Sponsored)

Here's the sketch.  And then my take on it.

I played with my favorite PTI stamps today. I used their suggestion and cut the three layers of the flower out and popped them up. You can't see that too well. I have to figure out how to take better pictures of my cards. Blech. I think I might have to do what Val (my favorite Stampin' Up demonstrator) suggested and create a little tent. 

All supplies used are PTI except for the white cardstock, which is something PTI I don't have. Lucky me, it should be here sometime next week, since I just put in a massive order for yummy buttons and paper.

3 comments:

Lea L. said...

Wonderful card! I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Sara Mac said...

Great card! I love black and white with a pop of red -- can't go wrong there. This is one of my favorite stamp sets...so much fun to layer.

Ruby said...

Very pretty! Love the colour combo :o)