CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

PTI Notebook Swap

I decided this year that I would try to expand my crafting horizons. A few weeks ago, I stumbled across a swap that really interested me. It was an altered notebook swap using PTI stamps. That's right up my alley. Plus, I thought that I could use my American Crafts stash. I signed up and then got anxious. Uh oh...my work would be judged. Too late. I already signed up.

Got a little push from Leish this morning when she told me she was signing up. Anyway, since I was spending the day helping "the challenging one" with his homework, I figured I'd work on the notebooks. I finished 'em. The inside pocket is CASED from Leish, since I thought her idea was fabulous!

Here they are...all four of 'em, finished, and ready to be mailed. You can't tell from the picture, but I popped up the scalloped circle with dimensionals.





No comments: