CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Kids' Class Treats

I'm trying to figure out what to make for the kids to take to school for Valentine's Day. I know I'm going to use Tiny Treats: Valentine from PTI, but I have no idea what I'm going to make with the. At first, I was thinking of buying Fun Dips and creating matchbook covers for them, but... I have to make about 45, so I want something quick, easy, and cute. I want to use a minimum of cs because that's a lot of treats! Any ideas?

For the teachers, I'm thinking of making jr. legal notepads. I made two already, and I love, love, love them. I made the flowers using the tutorial on Dawn McVey's site. I love these so much I want to keep one. But I won't.


Feeling extremely lazy. Don't feel like working to flip the picture, but focus on that flower. So cool. 

No comments: