CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3x3 cards and envies...

Tonight, I was so stressed out from helping with homework that I thought I'd craft to relax. But my mojo is gone. Anything creative that could possibly come from my head is just not there. Boo hoo! I decided to try to find a 3x3 envie tutorial because I'd like to make more 3x3 cards to give away. I can't give 'em away if I don't have envies for 'em. So I found an easy tutorial and made a couple. Then, I decided that since I made a couple of envies, I should make the cards to go with it. And that's where I ran into problems... I made the cards, added PTI's In Bloom PP, and immediately got stuck. Yikes. Ribbon and buttons tomorrow...maybe. I hope my mojo comes back soon because I NEED to get those notebooks done for my swap. I will post the finished set as soon as I finish. If you see my mojo, please grab hold of it and bring it back to me.

No comments: