CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

3x3 cards and envies... Part Deux


I finished the set of four notecards with envies. It turned out really boring. I used PTI's Take Note stamps with the 2" EK Success Scallop Punch for the sentiment. I love PTI because their stamp sets are made to work with particular punches, kinda like getting the most bang for your buck because face it, this is an expensive hobby. I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who understands my need to create stuff. I'm also thankful that he has no hobbies of his own...so there's money for me to spend on my "supplies." Tee hee. Sorry the pictures crappy, but I took it at night.

Tomorrow I'll have a project that's a bit more exciting. It's the start of my Valentine's projects for the kids' mailboxes. It was fun and easy after I figured out how to read. Lol. Stay tuned...

No comments: