CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2 Challenge Cards

At 11:30, I was still pretty wide awake so I thought I'd try to whip out a couple of cards. Yeah, me...whip anything out. Riiiiiight. Well, I decided to attempt Mish's "Hip to Be Square Challenge." How hard could it be? Mmmm hmmmmm. Anyway, it's now an hour later, and I'm finally done. I messed up the border punch on the first card, so I didn't get a funky border. The second card forced me to watch a bow tying tutorial, and my bow still isn't pretty. Oh, well. I accomplished my goal to craft, I guess...I also tried a new card format. I did a tent style card this time. I used my AC goodies and Kraft paper from PTI. I also used a Tiny Treats sentiment from PTI.


That's the sketch.


Here's my take on it.


Another take...

No comments: