CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Teacher Gifts

I couldn't decide what to make for the kids' teachers for Valentine's Day. I've made them post-its, mini notebooks, card sets, and a bunch of other stuff. I always have to come up with new things because I give their counselor and some of their previous teachers gifties every year. I try to stay away from candy because being a teacher myself, I know that I get a LOT of candy every holiday, more than I can possibly eat. However, being the procrastinator that I am, I knew by Sunday night it had to be something quick and dirty. AND, I knew I had to use TT: Valentine because I bought it last year with the intention of using it every Valentine's Day. So...that's two years of usage. I think I got my money's worth. I CASED Val Stangle's project. It was so incredibly easy, and I just had to buy the candy. Woot!

I don't have a picture, but for the students, we did the same thing as last year. We gave the students mechanical pencils. I'll post a picture soon. Tiny Treats is AWESOME!

Project Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: Tiny Treats: Valentine
Ink:Tuxedo Black (Memento), Pure Poppy
Paper: Pure Poppy, SS White
Other: Ribbon, Copics, Scallop Punch (EK), Circle Punch (EK), Address labels (Avery), transparencies

7 comments:

Mrs. Cunningham said...

I'll be that nugget today would've been yummier if it had a cute design on it! LOL!

Amy Kolling said...

OMG, TT does look great for nugget wraps! Will have to give this a try!

Suzanne said...

SO SO CUTE!!!!! I hope the teachers loved them!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Super Cute and I bet a big hit!

Unknown said...

These are so cute! I bookmarked the original post so I can try them myself next year. But I like your cutie packaging even better!! Great job.

Kristin said...

these are so great... definitely a must for next year!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

I agree that TT: Valentine is awesome and you did an awesome job making this project. It's so cute! I'm sure the teachers loved receiving this, even if it's candy!