CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Make It Monday #3

Here's my Make It Monday Card #3. For this card, I used birthday sentiments. I used my favorite PTI color, Aqua Mist. 



 

Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: Daily Designs Sentiments, Tiny Treats: Birthday, Mega Mixed Messages, Fillable Frames #4, Fillable Frames #4 Sentiments, Damask Designs, Up, Up & Away, Butterfly Dreams
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU) Versamark
Paper: Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado, Kraft
Other: Dark Chocolate Felt, bling (Kaisercraft)
Size: 4.25" x 5"

3 comments:

Anika said...

Great color combo! Love how the frame mimics the green mat layer!

Renee said...

Great colors in this!
Love it!

Laurie said...

Love that FF matted like this! And the addition of the buttefly makes for an awesome card! I love it!