CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Color Challenge AND Make It Monday

This card is for the color challenge and for Make It Monday. I used Lisa Johnson's color palette because it matched with the "love" theme I had going on for Make It Mondays. 



 I decided to do a "love" themed card so I could give it to my husband...because he rarely gets cards from me. Lol. It really doesn't matter what color I make it because he's color blind. It was difficult to figure out where I'd incorporate Spring Rain, but I decided to make the heart that color because it contrasted all the Pure Poppy already on the card. And...it's different. 

Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: Just the Ticket, Tiny Treats: Valentine, Mega Mixed Messages, Daily Designs Sentiments, Contempo Alphabet (SU), Tall Tales Numbers (SU), Love Bandit (SU)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Onyx Black (Versafine)
Paper: Kraft, Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream, Spring Rain
Other: Heart Prints die
Size: 4.25" x 5"

4 comments:

Mrs. Cunningham said...

i LOVE it. lol. I feel like i haven't seen you in forever!

Sara Mac said...

Wonderful card Deena! The little Spring Rain heart in the corner is a great touch. I'm sure your hubby will love this.

Renee said...

Great card!
I think everyone went for Lisa's colors...I know I did! :)
He will love it!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

This is so cute! Your DH will love it. That blue heart in the corner gives it that extra "oomph". Great card!