CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Favorite PTI Project from Last Year

PTI challenged us to post our favorite project from last year. Mine is definitely the felt cozies, which I had a blast making. I still use mine regularly. (This post was originally shared May 26, 2010.



Here's the cozy I made for me. Sewing these cozies is so fun. The only issue I'm having is that it seems like the cup has a little curve so I can't quite get the cozy to fit as nicely as I'd like. Plus, my sewing skill is not the greatest, so I guess I'll just have to live with the fit.


For this cozy I used the larger scallop die. I like it. I also used Nesties Dahlia for the flowers. Now I need more felt. Buwahahahaha.

Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.) 
Supplies: HS Felt, Raspberry Fizz Felt, True Black Felt, White Vintage Button, White Thread, Nesties Dahlia

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi! I LOVE your Valentine's themed blo decorations~ and this project is awesome.

Renee said...

I love anything to do with coffee...
this is just adorable!
And I would use it all the time too!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

I remember this project, Deena. It was one of my favorite projects of yours, too!

Sara Mac said...

Oh yeah, I remember this cozy you made. Love it! I'm glad to be part of the Dolls with you now. Totally - Hawaii girls in da house! Wish I was actually there though:)

Amy Kolling said...

Great project!! Love your colors!!

Unknown said...

So sweet - I love these bold colors!!

Lee Anne said...

I loved this project too and never would have thought to make those! You are so creative!

Kristin said...

wow, this is awesome!