CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Make It Monday

This card is for Make It Monday. It uses the glitter strip, which definitely jazzes things up. 
 

Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: TT: Birthday
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), TUxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet
Other:Mat Stack 5 Die, EK Success 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Pure Poppy Vintage Buttons, Copics, Scor Tape, Glitter (MM), Button Twine, Red Spica pen
Size: 4.25" x 5"

10 comments:

Mrs. Cunningham said...

I like this card! glitterz make everything fun! LOL. Here's hoping our goodies come in today!

Renee said...

Adorable!
I love those berries...so cute!

Lee Anne said...

This is wonderful. What a great color combo!

Amy Kolling said...

Love this! I'm not sure why I've never used this color combo but it is so pretty! Great use of that glitter strip!

Sara Mac said...

Great card Deena! I love berry sorbet with pure poppy. Have a great week!

Lisa Voerg said...

This is so cute! I love the color combo. and the glitter is perfect.

Kristin said...

i love this!! what a great job :-)

Laurie said...

SO so cute! I love those strawberries! You have inspired me to get those out! I love the glitter strip! Great job on this!

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and the cute design! The glitter strip is the perfect accent!

~Tammy~ said...

Love your color combo! Great layout too!