CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hawaiian Shores and Pure Poppy, Take Two

I started by playing with the BB: Petal Power in Fresh Snow. It stood out so much, I decided to try to make it pop even more with some clear embossing power. Gosh, that gun was dusty. I don't think I've used it in YEARS! Anyway, since I was in the mood to experiment, I used my Nesties (Labels 2) for the first time. Fun! I'm definitely getting a few more of these...especially now that I have my Big Shot.

The Deets (All supplies Papertrey unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Delightful Dahlias, BB: Petal Power
Ink: Fresh Snow, Smokey Shadow, Memento Black Tuxedo
Paper: Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Stamper's Select White
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Copic Markers, Nesties Labels Two

14 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

So pretty!! Love HS and Pure Poppy together!!

Anonymous said...

Great card! The flower is awesome and I love the border on the side!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Bravo elle est vraiment très belle, très inspirante

Anonymous said...

Oh very pretty! I ove the bb: Petal Power, that is one of my faves! I have never tried to heat emboss but it looks great! Maybe I should give it a try.

Melissa said...

Very pretty! I love your Dahlia and those colors are gorgeous together!

pattylt said...

Wow, the blue sure makes that Dahlia "pop" doesn't it! Perfect spellbinder shape for the backgound of blue, too. I love the border strip on the left. It adds a nice feel to the overall card. really love it!

Susan said...

Wow! Those colors are so stunning together! I love your copic coloring!! And this is such a great layout!

Laurie said...

What a fun color combo! Great card!

ASKC said...

ooh, that's pretty!!! i like the colors!!!!

did leish tell you...i took your thank you note card idea and made some of my own...even bought two stamps and a stamp pad...lol!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO gorgeous, the colors just POP and the design is lovely!

Jen Carter said...

Your flower is gorgeous! Great color combo too!

Terri said...

Nice job! The embossing looks great and so does the flower too!

Pat said...

Love the pop of white embossed Petal Power on the side. Glad to hear you are enjoying your Big Shot. I love mine.

Sue Ann said...

So beautiful!!! Is there a color that does not go with HS ....... great card!!!