CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Crazy for Dahlias, Dahling

PTI's Delightful Dahlias. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. That set had me at hello. It did. Not only did I fall in love with the images, I fell in love with the price. And the fact that there were matching dies. Be still my heart. Seriously. 

I loved all the ways the design team used the set. They used them in ways I'd never have thought of. Not in a million years. 

I stamped and colored some dahlias using my Copics. And then I realized after reading the boards that summer sunrise went with one of the patterns in Pretty Pastels. And off I went...


6 comments:

Sara Mac said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love how those gorgeous Dahlias take center stage. Great coloring.

Mrs. Cunningham said...

hey, bad influence...i think you're convincing me to get the dahlias...

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card! I didn't get this set but maybe I should have! You do a nice job with it!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really GORGEOUS!! Love the ric rac under the flowers, and the patterned paper you chose to use for the background, and of course the flowers are just stunning!!

Amy Kolling said...

You did a great job coloring the dahlias!! I love that you used yellow...such a pretty color. That rick rack die is on my list now!

Melissa said...

Your dahlias look so pretty! Love the cheerful yellows you used!