CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

PTI Release

Had WAY too much "fun" shopping PTI's March release. Luckily, Mrs. Enabler and I were able to purchase everything we wanted. I even got the rick rack die, even though I heard it sold out pretty fast. We even got the buttons, which thrill me, for some reason. Why I get so excited over PTI is scary. Mrs. Enabler, who's MUCH better dealing with restraint than I am has promised to reign me in for a while. Unfortunately, next month is her birthday month, so we'll HAVE to order. We can skip May, but June is my birthday month, and there's no way I can NOT order on my birthday month, right? I can't wait to get my goodies.

I have two swaps due soon, and I am worried. I am a procrastinator by nature, but I have not started either. Grrrrrr. My goal: Design at least one of the cards by tonight...

No comments: