CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thank You Notecards and A Boy Card

This was made a couple of weeks ago for a friend who recently had a beautiful daughter. Unfortunately, since I procrastinated, I wasn't able to get the album done in time. I made something small for them. It's just a set of notecards with die cut butterflies and a little Spica glitter pen on the black lines. I packaged them in PTI's clear box. I used two sets of PTI stamps: Butterfly Dreams and Fillable Frames.
Since I bought Skater Ian and Football Ian, I've been doing a ton of coloring. I used some old Scenic Route paper that matched his clothes and used a sentiment from PTI's Fillable Frames. I popped him up of course, just to give the card a little dimension.

Overall, I had a productive past few days. My school's card swap is due on Monday, so I can post those cards then.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that little boy is so stinkin cute! Great job! Love the thank you's too!

Mary Dawn said...

alright, now i need the butterfly stamps and die and the fillable frames #1 stamps and die...i had really convinced myself that i didn't NEED them LOL

your design and color combo are fabulous! love love

Anika said...

Don't you just LOVE purple and kraft together!?! Cute...I mean cool...boys card too! :)

Laurie said...

Love the card set! And your coloring on the B-day card is great!

pattylt said...

Gotta love the butterfly set. What a nice gift package it makes!!! That "skater dood" is so cute and it turned into a great card. Very well done!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love your skater boy

Diane Jaquay said...

Love both of these!

Dana said...

Perfect CAS thank you cards! Great LO and colors too. And your little boy card made me grin it's so cute!

Sara Mac said...

Great set of notecards. Love the purple and Kraft. The boy card is great too. Love your coloring.