CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cheeky Rockabilly Part Deux

For the life of me, I cannot understand how to color hair. However, I am getting better. I keep one of Leish's samples in front of me, and I try my best to duplicate it. I borrowed her Signature Greetings and am totally and utterly in love. It's on my wish list. :) This is a simple card, but I really had fun with it. 

Card Details:  
Stamps: Cheeky Rockabilly (The Greeting Farm), Signature Greetings (PTI)  

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 

Paper: True Black (PTI), SS White (PTI), Pure Poppy (PTI)   
Other: Nesties Labels One, bling (brand unknown), Prima flower, Copic Markers, Atyou Spica, MM black eyelets. 

Size: 4.25" x 5"

4 comments:

Jen Carter said...

You did a great job with her hair! Cute card!

Elizabeth S. said...

I think you did a wonderful job! Love your card!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Love it!

Diane Jaquay said...

She's such a little cutie ;) Great card!!