CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Valentine's Treat #1

I realized that I some leftover stocking stuffer lip balms. I had seen little holders for them on Splitcoast. I decided to try to make them. Okay...they came out really cute, but because I don't have a necessary punch. So...my stupid lip balms keep slipping out. I think that because it's for the kids, I'll just pop a mini glue dot somewhere on the cylinder to keep it from sliding.


The one on the left is for Kawai. I thought that one was more girly. I used PTI's Tiny Treats: Valentine for the image and sentiment in the center. The one on the right is for Kahia. I used brown ribbon to make his more masculine looking. Okay, I know it's not exactly boyish. He's metro, anyway.


The second picture is of the inside. Sorry it's blurry. I was trying to take the pic without the kids seeing, and they're in the same room. I added two sentiments from the same PTI set. Patterned paper is from American Crafts...the huge kit I bought a month or so ago.

No comments: