CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Little Bitty Bird


Single Layer Card. First time stamping since Christmas. 

I've been loving all the cards I've seen using this set. I wanted to try a one layer card, just to see how the images stamp. I ended up loving this card because of its sheer simplicity. I should add some spica to the leaves, and I'll be a happy camper.  

Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: Little Bitty Bird
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Kraft
Other: Copics
Size: 4.25" x 5"

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You did a wonderful job on this! It's really pretty and just perfect! I love it.

Eva said...

This is a super single layer card!

Amy Kolling said...

I just love those birdies lined up! Great CAS card!

Sara Mac said...

Adorable card! I'm a huge fan of one layer cards. This is done beautifully.

Jen Carter said...

Awww, another cute one!!