CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Love Dawn's Work

Dawn McVey is one of my cardmaking idols. Seriously. When I saw her card, I knew I wanted to make one like it. Unfortunately, distressing stuff still freaks me out a little, so I didn't get the edges on my card to be like hers. I did the best I could though, and I like the way it turned out. 


Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: BB: Woodgrain, Polka Dot Basics II, Enjoy the Ride
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream, Kraft
Other: Raspberry Fizz Felt, BB dies, Vintage Cream buttons, button twine, Raspberry Fizz buttons, Mat Stack 2 Die
Size: 4.25" x 5"

5 comments:

Dana said...

I love this, and the new look of your blog too!

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee Anne said...

I love how you CASEd Dawn's card. You did a great job and your color combo is beautiful! Distressing is a bit scary, but you should give yourself some more chances!

Jen Carter said...

Very cute! I love the polka dotted background!

Laurie said...

I love this! Those black polka dots are so striking! Great job!