CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Boy Birthday Card



Seems like I never have enough boy birthday cards. They're so dang hard to make. I mean, I'm not a girly girl, but it's so much easier to papercraft with flowers, ribbon, buttons, and lace. 

I was excited to see the marble images in the Friendship Jar and Fillers sets. It's a simple card, but I think it's a good start to increasing the stash of boy cards.  

Card Details: (All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted.)
Stamps: Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Fillers, Enjoy the Ride (sentiment)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, SS White
Other: Jar and Lid Die, Label Die, Copic Markers
Size: 4.25" x 5"

6 comments:

Anika said...

I know what you mean about making cards for boys! But, you totally pulled this off! Fun colors and a simple layout!

Lee Anne said...

This is really great for a boy! You are really loving those jar stamps. Thinking about getting them because of you!

Dana said...

This boy card is fab though girl! I have 2 boys myself and it gets harder and harder to think of something to make for them, but this idea is fab!

Dana said...

This boy card is fab though girl! I have 2 boys myself and it gets harder and harder to think of something to make for them, but this idea is fab!

Jen Carter said...

This is so cute!! Very fun card!

Rizwan said...

You are really loving those jar stamps are seems very pretty thanks for sharing.

plastic card printing